Effective Date: July 27, 2017
Mobile Deluxe does not sell personal information to ANY external companies. All of our data collection is done to enhance the user experience and make better apps.
Why We Collect Info
1. We collect info to help us understand how users are playing our apps. This helps us to make design decisions and results in better apps.
2. We collect info to allow you to retrieve your account information. If you have to re-install your app, we want you to be able to keep your earned items and credits.
3. We collect info to keep you abreast of the latest Mobile Deluxe products and deals. Opting in to receive new product info is ALWAYS optional. You will be given the choice to receive this information. And you may unsubscribe at any time by following the steps listed in “How to Change Your Info/Stop Getting Email”.
4. We collect info to provide better and more appropriate ads for you in-game.
What Info We Collect
We might ask you to give us personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you; personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name and email address. We give you the option to fill in this information when you register to join our Services.
Other instances when Personal Information may be collected includes the following:
2. Participating in a Promotion: we may request that you provide us with Personal Information like your email address or mailing address in order to participate in the Promotion.
3. Signing up for our newsletter: we will require you to provide us with an email address to receive the newsletter. Each mailing of the newsletter will provide you with the ability to unsubscribe from the mailing list.
When you launch our apps on an iPhone OS or Android device, we collect your device type and the unique device ID issued for your device. The Device ID is securely communicated to our server via SSL. We use the Device ID in the following ways:
1. We use the Device ID to secure your game specific info on our server. Checking that you are connecting from an appropriate device allows us to ensure a smooth user experience.
2. We use the Device ID to ensure that your account will persist across the deletion and re-installation of the application. Also, this allows us to make sure that any purchases you make within the application are carried over.
3. We may report the Device ID to Third Party advertising networks. The Device ID may also be shared with Third Parties to confirm completion of a promotion through that Third Party within another application or web site. In these cases, the Device ID does not personally identify you to any Third Party.
Cookies are used on www.mobiledeluxe.com and any other websites associated with Mobile Deluxe. There are 3 specific cases where Cookies are used:
1. A cookie is saved on our domain so that there is a simple mechanism in place to handle all the states required within a single sign on system when the user signs in to Facebook Connect. The information keeps the expiration date for the cookie, session key, the UserID, and the signature for the session (that’s provided by Facebook). This configuration is typical of a single sign on solution. This cookie is deleted once the session has expired or the browser is closed.
2. We also use a cookie in the browser to determine whether or not a user has completed our ‘Deluxe Communication’ on the website. The cookie is associated to the survey or poll ID and is removed whenever the user clears their cache, or the poll or survey is updated.
3. On www.mobiledeluxe.com/blogs we have an open comment system that is not tied into the single sign on session. You must enter your name, email address and comment if you are replying/commenting on one of our blogs. A cookie is stored with the name and email address (required) of the user. This is simply for convenience, so that you do not have to keep entering in the same information to leave additional comments.
You have the ability to disable Cookies in your browser settings. However, changing your Cookie settings may result in a sub-optimal user experience on the website.
If you choose to use Text-A-Friend to tell a friend about one of our games, we will ask you to input a phone number to send the invitation. This information is stored locally on the device and is not sent or stored anywhere on our servers.
Who We Share Information With
Any information shared with a third party is done so in the aggregate. No personally identifiable information is given to any external party. We reserve the right to share this information when compelled by legal activity or law enforcement officials.
Information Collected by and Shared with Third Parties for Interest-Based Advertising:
We work with third parties to collect certain non-identifying information about your interests to provide targeted advertising and analytics services on our site or within our application, or across other sites and other applications. These entities may use technologies to collect information about your use of our mobile applications, including device attributes such as: operating system, hardware version, device settings, IP address, time zone, device carrier, applications installed on the device, and device advertising identifiers. We may share and allow our third party partners to share this non-identifying information with other third parties that perform targeted advertising activities across other apps and websites.
How Your Information is Kept Secure
Mobile Deluxe uses all reasonable efforts to keep your personal information secure against unauthorized access and unauthorized alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot 100% guarantee that your personal information will be protected. Your personal information may be affected by illegal actions outside of our control, such as network/server failure, computer theft and physical theft. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
How to Change Your Info/Stop Getting Email
Please contact email@example.com to change or remove any personal data you have stored in an account. This includes the opt-in to receive promotional emails, subscription to the newsletter and any/all email addresses stored for account information retrieval.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Mobile Deluxe who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and have provided Mobile Deluxe with personal information within the last year, you may make such a request by emailing us at the following email address with the email’s subject titled as “California Privacy Information Disclosure”: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within 30 days of receiving such a request, we will provide all of personal information disclosed to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. A request may be made no more than once per calendar year.